Friday 3 December 2010

Promises Promises

I know, I know, i made all these promises to update more and then i left you hanging for all this time? It's a bit of an obvious one this week, the snow that has graced the UK with its presence.

Of course we don't handle it very well, the country essentially comes to a standstill. I drove into my village last night and it was hairy to say the least. A few skids and white knuckles but i got home in the end and to be honest i didn't make bad time, perhaps due to the fact everyone else was far too intelligent to attempt taking on the roads.

I seem to have been the only one able to make it into work, but my pals in Leeds certainly seemed to fit a great session inbetween all their "hard studying". Attached some pictures of their session taken by the most fantastic Kirsty Rose Howe!

Makes me pretty jealous to be honest, this session has been now named the Paul Godsmark Invitational after all his hard work building the kicker for the guys to show their stuff on!


The last two are about as exciting as my snow experience got. I'm off to Val Thorens this evening, so i'm hoping that even though i'm working on comps every day i'll get a little skiing in. The freestyle invitational should be a bit of a laugh, and hopefully some of the VT and Rep crowd will get involved and stomp some tricks.

But for the moment, i'm watching sex and the city 2 with my godfather. Which might i say, is a little awkward. I PROMISE i will take pictures out in VT and do a mega mega post on my return. I hope that my first experience as a student ski rep is successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment