Wednesday 4 August 2010

I've got the time but not the money

Why is it always rich people who have guestlists and tables in places. Those kind of places where it's grey goose vodka on tap and you don't have to reach in your pocket. Why is it always the rich kids who get these kinds of perks? I seems like you can't throw a stick in well-to-do circles without someone knowing a promo girl for that new club that it costs an arm and a leg to attend.

I'm whinging because my friends and i are still trying to find out place in London. You know that place where you always go which is open past 11pm (so that seems to count out most nice pubs, wetherspoons is not a NICE pub) and everywhere else just seems astronomically expensive or very exclusive. We just want somewhere chilled, and nice to go and have a drink on a friday night without paying out half a week's wages. Somewhere fashionable with nice people would be great, but at the end of the day somewhere that everyone likes and wants to go back to. Did i mention it can't be in brixton either....haha

Taking something back tonight. I really like it but it's so out my my style sterotype i just can't see myself wearing it day to day. I'll always choose something with clean lines, and I don't think i can really justify it.

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/WATERFALL-JACKET//fashion/fcp-product/301826?colour=light%20pink
 Ruffles are just not me at all. I know i should think outside the box sometimes, but i just end up feeling uncomfortable and looking awful!

This is what i really want, paraded in front of me by Olivia at Gone With The Fashion, it's £175 which is WAAAY out of my budget, but i tried it on and i'm in love. DAMN.
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=20&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=209744&parent_category_rn=208526&productId=1882023&langId=-1
And that is what i've been thinking about today, instead of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment