Friday 2 March 2012

Radio Silence

So it's been a while since I posted anything, the piece below is 6 months old, and I've been very lax on getting anything decent up here. Of course I have an excuse, in November I moved from Sky over to the BBC and more recently moved my life across the country from London to Manchester.

A welcome return to the north, I've now got all my ski and board stuff up in Manchester and Chill Factore on my doorstep as well as Snozone in Leeds where I've got some friends who ride every week. I've been repping for Off The Piste and was lucky enough to start landing 360s off red kickers in Les Arcs in January (slicing my little finger in the process).

So it's been a lot of change, I have to say I love my job, and I'm getting used to Manchester. I don't know this area at all, and after 4 weeks completely taking advantage of a friend, i'm in my new place and have proceeded to fill it with my roadbike and all manner of extreme sports equipment (climbing harness anyone) my poor housemate doesn't know what to think.

So i've seen a bit of the Burton European Open and next up is the X Games in Tignes, as well as all the photos from ISPO with next season's gear (need to win the lottery!) so expect a little more from me from now on.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment